Please register and submit your abstract here.
- Abstract submission deadline is 25th of July. Registration will be open till number of participants reach 200 (capacity of the hall).
- Presentation is in English and either oral or poster.
- The program committee will choose 3 appointed speakers (20 min) and 13-14 speakers (15 min).
- Please note that this application information will be used for contacting, invitation to the next meetings, and service mails from the National BioResource (Zebrafish and Medaka Stock Centers). If you have problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration fee is 3000yen (free for students, but presentation encouraged if possible) and party fee is 3000yen. Please pay at registration desk at the meeting.
- For lectures in the first day morning and the backyard tour of the medaka aquarium in the second day afternoon, you are requested to pay the entrance fee to the zoo (500 yen). If we purchase more than 50 tickets for the participants, the fee will be 450 yen. So please check “Participation” below if you plan to attend the lectures or the backyard tour.
- Lunchbox and cha will be served for 2nd day luncheon seminar.
- Please book hotels yourself.
Travel expense support
We may be able to support travel expenses for young researchers returning home for this meeting. Oral presentation of the work done abroad is required for consideration. Please send an inquiry mail to email@example.com together with abstract submission.
*We’ll send an e-mail to confirm your submission. If you receive no confirmation message, please contact us.